Senior Instrumentation Designer - (2551), Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia (Job Has Expired)
The Lead/Senior Instrumentation Designer will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Produce the instrumentation design and drafting deliverables for the assigned projects and bid support.
- Coordinate with Engineers and other disciplines to take care of the interfaces.
- Develop 3D model of the instrument mounting stands, cable trays (etc) and review model for clash check.
- Diploma in Engineering
- At least10 years experience in developing the instrumentation design and drafting deliverables independently for Offshore Oil & Gas projects.
- Familiar and hands-on experience with PDMS / MDS softwares.